Monday, March 1, 2010

New Tattoo Design For Power Man

New Tattoo Design For Power Man
Alan Belcher's tattoo is raising a full aggregation of questions in the hours after his split decision expiration to Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 100, so let's clear up what it is: It's Johnny Cash. Except it's a deformed Johnny Cash.

The tattoo looks to me same Belcher got it when he was younger, and through capableness upbringing he's built up the muscles in his arms and made Johnny's face countenance a little lumpy. That makes it, frankly, countenance same it's a little bit deformed, with all due attitude to Belcher. And that's why no one crapper verify what it is, and everyone is googling \"Alan Belcher tattoo.\"

So why does Belcher have a Cash tattoo on his arm? I've never heard him go into much detail most it, other than he's a Mississippi pupil who's a big Johnny Cash fan. Oddly, he didn't ingest Johnny Cash for his entrance music, instead choosing Bob Dylan's Hurricane.
New Tattoo Design For Power ManI'm not a big fan of tattoos, but today I've found this picture with this awing tattoo and I can say that this tattoo is something rattling really cool.Now I'm intellection to make something like this, but I'm not decided yet ... anyway I'm trusty that I'm not the only one who like this tattoo idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment